Rebecca Van Court
Trial and appellate attorney licensed in Illinois, Missouri and Texas concentrating in personal injury defense, property damage claims, products liability, and premises liability cases. Ms. Van Court received her Bachelor degree in Psychology from the University of Illinois in 2003. She earned her Juris Doctorate from Southern Illinois University School of Law in 2006, where she graduated magna cum laude.
Rebecca Van Court has tried cases in Federal and State Courts in Illinois and Missouri. In additional to jury trial experience, Ms. Van Court has arbitrated over 150 cases in the St. Clair and Madison County arbitration divisions and has tried numerous binding arbitrations in Illinois underinsured/uninsured claims. Ms. Van Court has conducted examinations under oath in both Illinois and Missouri. Ms. Van Court has successfully argued in the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals, the Eastern District of Missouri and has briefed issues before the Missouri Supreme Court.
- Education: University of Illinois (B.S. 2003)
- Education: Southern Illinois University (J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2006)
- Admitted to Illinois Bar, 2006 and the U.S. District Court, Central and Southern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- Admitted to Missouri Bar, 2007
- Admitted to Texas Bar, 2012 and the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas