Trial and appellate lawyer in Illinois and Missouri concentrating in personal injury defense, property damage claims, premises liability, engineering malpractice and wrongful discharge cases. Daniel L. Bradley has tried over 35 jury trials in Illinois and Missouri state courts.
- Born Marion, IL., September 7, 1965
- U.S. Marine Corps (1988-1992).
- Education: Southern Illinois University (B.A., 1993)
- Education: Southern Illinois University School of Law (J.D., 1997)
- Admitted to Illinois Bar, 1997 and U.S. District Court, Central and Southern Districts of Illinois
- Admitted to Missouri Bar, 1998, and U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Missouri